No Comment

I'm so annoyed. Beavis sprayed again. Just now. Here, in the den. Right in front of us. He got the Boy's dresser - no, that's not disgusting and annoying. I have been reading and trying to learn everything I can about this disgusting....behavior. The latest thing I'm doing is confining Beavis to the basement with bedding, litter box (2 actually) and food/water. I'm heartbroken as he sleeps with me every night but I can't take it any longer. This confinement was the latest suggestion from a Vet Tech class. Iko is spraying too - but we don't know when/where exactly. I have to take them to the vet and see about getting tests run and possibly putting them on anti-anxiety medication. GREAT....a prescription for my pet. I can barely afford my own prescriptions. Man, this sucks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....