Migraine

Ugh. Haven't had a migraine for over a year and whammo - one hit today. It started with an annoying headache in the back of my neck/head. I was fine though, managing even though I was incredibly sleepy and out of it from a later-than-usual-Monday night involving 25 oz beers (hey same price as a pint), the Independent Feature Project Minneapolis/St. Paul, grants worth $25k and good conversation/networking....but I digress.

By 12:15 I was in agony...nauseas, in major pain, unable to see or focus...it was gross. And unfortunately I couldn't bail from work because I had to finish a presentation for my boss...which of course I was waiting on the information for. I went to lunch, called J and asked him to call me in 40 minutes and proceeded to curl up in the fetal position on the couch. I sorta slept...sorta just layed there...Beavis was meowing for attention the whole time which was quite annoying...when the phone call came I didn't feel any better but my hair was a total sleeping-freak-out-disaster. Oh well. I went back to work for about and hour and ten more minutes, finished the presentation, managed not to throw up and came home.

I comforted myself with homemade mac & cheese (after a while...I finally got hungry), Dr. Phil and my book....I'm feeling mostly better now...after many hours on the couch but still exhausted and have a deep rooted headache. At least I can see and the nausea has subsided.

I'm hoping tomorrow is a whole lot better. We have a self-imposed film deadline for Friday and that is coming all too quickly....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....