Friday

Yipee! It's Friday. This week has seemed LONG. Ugh.

Tonight after work I had an eye appointment...and my eyes get a clear bill of health! Yipee! No more infiltrates...or receding ones...or fewer ones or whatever... He said my astigmatism is improving (?) as I can now actually see 20/20 with my new contacts in. Hooray! Did I mention that already?

Then I got sucked into the $1 Spot at Target. OMG...they actually have some cute and clever little things there. I stocked up on all sorts of things I don't need and aren't in this week's budget but I couldn't help myself. These things will make great gift additions to the "mini-baskets" I plan on giving out this year to my friends.

Tonight - exciting - making pork chop potato bake for dinner; then laundry, laundry, laundry, clean the bathrooms, make engagement card for A&J (the boy's sis and fiance) and drink a few beers. Tomorrow morning I'M SLEEPING IN. :-)

Happy Weekend everyone!

Comments

carrster said…
oh my VISION is definitely getting worse...the problem I had was overwearing of contacts WELL past the time they should've been thrown away (damn non-insurance)...so I had infiltrates which are blood vessels trying to grow across my corneas to give them air...gross...but if you treat your eyes nicely they will recede...which is what I've been doing...thank god!!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....