T-Minus...

The end is near. One night left to work on the film. One night and it's done*. Eighteen months comes down to this.

I *cough cough* stayed "home" from work yesterday to "recup" from illness. 14 hours later I came home - my brain melted from staring at the computer all day long. From watching progress bars SLOWLY fill up with the desired blue hue to tell me that my render was finished; searching desperately for scenes that were SUPPOSED to be mastered...and guess what? WEREN'T. 14 hours of eating "Barrel O' Fun" Kettle Korn and not having nearly enough diet coke.

Tonight is the night. Will fix transitions, will change out old audio for newly sparkly fresh mixed audio - will make VHS....will be in bed before midnight hopefully...

I don't hold out much hope for MAKING Sundance, but at least I'll make the deadline....


*done really doesn't mean "done." After this we will take a couple weeks off...then regroup to put together a final edit and complete the remaining scenes, music, credit sequence, etc.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....