Car Seat Check - A+!

I finally got around to taking the car & car seat in to be checked today. I've been meaning to go each month for the car seat clinic since Dahlia's birth but somehow have each month forgotten or not gotten out of the house in time. Today I not only remembered but made it in time - whohoo!

The car seat was installed properly! And very snugly. Kudos to Steve for that. They removed the towel that we had to make the angle more proper (they don't recommend it any more - but they did in December! Weird) and replaced it with some pool noodles. Just to make it "extra" safe. Her harness needed to be tightened a little (I blame the fact that I don't put her in an extra sweater every day now due to the warm weather) and the clip needs to be more up by her armpits but other than that we were good to go. Of course this all took like an hour which was a little annoying but oh well.

The other annoying thing? Not ONE hot fireman was there! I was in firehouse 8 for nearly an hour and didn't see nary a brawny heroic man!! Dammit. Only 5 or 6 very nice women from St. Lukes who put on these clinics. I feel a little bit cheated. ;)

Comments

Kate said…
Isn't it all about the hot firemen?! You got gypped. Totally.
michelle said…
sorry to hear that...if only chris could get a job up there - problem solved! :)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....