Earrings

Excellent - more Christmas progress today....

Slept in way too late but it was wonderful. I blame it on the warm, snuggly body next to me and the tractor beam on the bed. Too good to pass up. Waffles followed - yum....After that we put up the remaining white Christmas lights up front and another string of green in the back. They look great.

I went to work on the film but was told J "wasn't in the mood to see people." He sounded really depressed and was still in bed (at 2pm) which I took to not be a good sign. I talked to him on the phone for a while but I just didn't fight it as much as I could've. I could've demanded that I come in and put some music in, etc...but I didn't have it in me...Did I mention that? So I came home...

I baked all my sugar cookies & all the gingerbread men. Yummy! Now they need to be decorated, incorporated into packages and eaten! :-)

Tonight S & I went to a Bulldogs' hockey game (UMD - Division I hockey). The game was against UND (North Dakota) an arch rival to me as UMD is my alma mater and UND is my brother-in-laws. I got some comp tickets...which is why S went with me. I get one hockey game and one parade a year out of him. The game was fun (I thought) - The 'dogs won - 4-3...it was close to over time with the Bulldogs scoring in the final 31 seconds...which I think S was relieved about!

I dropped him off at a watering hole downtown where he met up with some friends...I came home, made 6 pairs of earrings and watched the first hour of the Pride & Prejudice mini-series (which I've never seen before...what kind of girl am I?)....and had a glass of wine...

Now it's time to take a break, get another glass of wine and perhaps a snack and then hit the sack....Oh! S got a digital camera today so hopefully I'll be posting some pics of the earrings, Christmas cards and Christmas wreath soon...!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....