9. Reality

Okay  - so it wasn't "vacation," but it might as well have been. My kids got to hang out with cousins & grandparents, eat popcorn every day, go have fun "Sassy Strawberry" frozen yogurt treats, make craft projects, play with video games (Dahlia is seriously ridiculously good at Wii bowling - what the heck?!?0, get spoiled by grandparents, see Great Grandma (what an excellent 'title'); there were train tracks, board games, super-yummy meals, sleeping over (in Mommy's bed - SHOCKING!), ETC.

We love going to Grandma & Grandpa's house. We played, created, enjoyed, indulged, etc.

And then I had to drive home. Bahhhhhhh.

I absolutely LOVE my parents. And my sister. And her kids (duh, of course my family/kids). We have so much fun. I feel a TAD BIT like I'm a lazy loser as my Mom & Dad prepare food, activities, etc while I 'zone out' and knit or run errands or whatever....but seriously - we all love it.

If my kids constitute a weekend with grandparents as VACATION? I will take it. Shouldn't we all be so lucky?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....