Finally! Photos of Dahlia Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 24, 2010 I finally took Dahlia in for some 2 1/2 year pics (last ones were at 1 year...doh). Here are some of them! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Sarita said… they are beautiful! I love the first one. Dahlia with a dahlia! donna said… She is just beautiful! feisty said… Those are awesome- love the black and white. where do you go? I have not brought Sneaky-P in yet and he is 10 months! DD4 said… All of these are wonderful! What a little angel you have. carrster said… I just went to Penneys...sort of in my budget right now. I really liked the photographer this time. It's hit & miss there... Anonymous said… Cute! The first one's my favorite Anonymous said… Those pictures are beautiful! :] She's precious look at that curly hair. Test said… Adorable!!!
Comments