De-Stashed!

I went to Stitch & Bitch with all the lovely ladies last night and it was a blast. It was much needed. I'm so glad Holly was there to regale us with stories of her hysterectomy, and Sarah M was there to gross us out with stories of obscenely large burn blisters on her hands from tie-dyeing accidents; Theresa & Andrea were there throwing in tales of newly finished hardwood floors, all manner of pets & cat poop; Anna showed Michelle the "Naughty Knits" book & I managed to totally screw up my project and then make Holly fix it for me...at which time I stopped working all together. ha! There was a lot of laughter, a bowl of bacon-bacon dip consumed AND they destashed my yarn stash! Yes! I've had a LARGE bin of yarn that I either purchased & never used or scraps that I'll probably never get to and since I'm trying to make room in my house, I just let it all go. I'm someone who holds on to potential "supplies" for years and years and while part of me likes that about myself (frugality!) the other part is driven NUTS by it...it felt good to let it go and know that it's going to some lovely ladies who will turn it into something fabulous!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....