Congratulations are in order!

Please go wish Michelle & Chris a HAPPY ENGAGEMENT!

I'm so happy for them. I've known Chris FOR.EVER. and I've known Michelle for a couple years now. I am happy to say that I did some strategic wedding reception seating chart planning and got them at the same table. Actually Michelle was seated with 2 eligible bachelors at our reception and I told her she could have her pick! She picked well!

I've known about their engagement now for almost 2 weeks!! But have been waiting for her to spill the beans first....yay!

She asked me to be her matron-of-honor and while I hate the word MATRON I am thrilled to be a part of their special day!

CONGRATS!

Comments

michelle said…
Awww! Thank you so much!

I keep saying it but you really have changed my life - I love you!

p.s. Matron is a funny word...but I'm so glad you'll be up there with me on the big day!
Anonymous said…
They should call it Best Woman. That's what you are, after all...

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....