GOD ROCKS trailer

IS NOW ONLINE!!





Check it out - let me know what you think!

Comments

Cellomama said…
Oh my gosh, that looks HILARIOUS!!! I can't wait to see it!
michelle said…
That was excellent!!

I am so excited to see it!

Congrats to you and all your hard work! :) YAY!
juliemac_29 said…
I love it Carrie!! Looks hysterical!
David Nett said…
I'm not 100% certain, but I believe I may have spotted Mr. Page ... rapping. (I think that's what the kids call it.) That alone is worth the price of admission.

Seriously, it looks fantastic. Can't wait.
Meigan said…
Oh yay! Carrie, it looks great!
carrster said…
yes David...you are right! But did you spot Mrs Boberg TAP DANCING?....it's very scary...look again....(a bonus for admission price...)
juliemac_29 said…
LMAO! I had missed the tap dancing....nice spangles and top hat! I think I might have still been laughing too hard at Mr. Page RAPPING (says the girl who sat through Musical theatre class with him as a classmate.)

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....