Weekend Highlights * Now with Photos!*



Sleeping in with Miss Dahlia....


Well, Blogger won't let me upload any more photos right now so I guess you just get this one. Two lovely morning snuggle sessions with my sweetie pie daughter & husband. ;) I love it!

Also - driving up the North Shore; hiking at Split Rock State Park (the ski trails were BEYOND horrible); quality time with my husband; "Swedish baby" photo shoot this afternoon in Dahlia's crib (hee hee); my awesome husband scrubbing the bathtub; using my new fabric scissors for the first time; family dinner at Steve's Dad's house; daylight savings - OUT OF THE DARKNESS!

I'm hoping the time change hasn't totally mucked up Dahlia's schedule. She's been a bit off today and I'm hoping for at least a 5 hour stretch tonight...we shall see....

Comments

Kate said…
She's such a little peanut! Fun to snuggle with!
kmd said…
YOU LUCKY LADY!
Nanette said…
I could just gobble her up! So precious!
Meigan said…
What a wee little one! I want to hug her!
Whiskeymarie said…
I had problems loading photos Sunday too.

Dahlia is adorable. What a cute little bug.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....