32w, 4d - Don't Mess With this Mama


I think the above photo says it all.

Actually I'm feeling pretty good - both mentally & physically - the usual aches, pains, injections (the injections HURT when I do them on the left side of my body, but not my right...weird). I am sort of figuring out what I can eat and what time of day and I *think* some of my BG numbers are more normal. Some are not...I'm sure by Tuesday I'll be on another dose of insulin (before dinner).
I still marvel at all the movement and when my belly is lopsided it cracks me up. Sometimes there is such intense pressure & changing of position it's just weird. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't feel bad and it doesn't feel good - it's just weird. And something sort of new yesterday - kicking or punching towards the back...it's weird to feel something on the inside of your body in such a new & distinct way!

Comments

michelle said…
i LOVE that picture! :)
Meigan said…
I can't get over how great you look, diabetes or no diabetes!

What's so cool is when you watch your baby after she/he's born. You'll see his/her movements & remember feeling them exactly in your tummy. SOON!
Anonymous said…
You are the cutest pregnant lady ever. Bar none!
Test said…
too cute! you look awesome :)

i kinda missed Claire's movements after she was born, it made me feel so connected to her. but like meigan says, SO cool when you see him/her squirming around. can't wait!

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....