Wavy Ribbed

I started this scarf for a friend last winter. My intention was to send a care package...last winter. But alas by the time I finished knitting it (it's very long and skinny, to be wrapped around one's neck many many times) it was warm! Then I stashed it away to have it ready for a fall care package. Wouldn't you know...fall rolled around and I couldn't find it! The "gift stash" had disappeared! I'm sure having pre-wedding festivities at my house did not help as I was "hiding" things in closets left and right. Well, after Christmas I found my stash and this scarf. I had to (still) weave in the ends but it was complete. I sent it along to intended recipient with some homemade soup and some gourmet hot chocolate too. I hope it helps get her through this cold winter.



The scarf is called a "wavy ribbed" pattern from Better Homes & Gardens. I used a Lion's Brand yarn (so shoot me) with a very natural looking fiber. I liked how it turned out. I hope she did too.

*apparently I only took pics of one side. Doh! The other side is actually the "wavy" side as the ribs go back and forth in a wave like pattern. And yes, I am a complete idiot. Hmph.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....