Scoring a 10! on the Scale of Super Boring

After reading my past few posts I realized I really need to step it up around here. Who really wants to know about my cell phone battery or the fact that there is no snow or contstant baby babble about the triplets?

So, I promise to try to be better. I've finally downloaded my completely full camera and will have more pics to post and more room to take more pics.

For now I leave you with Key Lime Pie from the Banana Cabana on Anna Maria Island on our honeymoon. Yum....

Comments

Peder said…
It looks very yummy. We keep wishing we were back in Mexico. And don't worry about writing about your daily minutiae. That's what blogs are for!
Sarita said…
mmmmm. key lime.

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....