MEME

Stolen from Carrieoke and because I am bored!

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME: Carrie

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, Miss Universe 1972 (Sweden)

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Probably during the floor sanding process. No, I take that back...Monday night while watching a slideshow of our wedding pictures set to our first dance song. Bawling like a baby...*sigh*

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's okay if I'm not too hurried.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Smoked turkey

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? heck yeah!

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes...and a blog and a myspace account and and and....

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Probably not.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey nut cherrios, cream of wheat/malt-o-meal

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I do if they have laces!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint chocolate chip

14. SHOE SIZE? 5 1/2

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm not very assertive and I get walked on...then I feel bad.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My LA Friends *sigh*

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Um...

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black shoes, no pants (!) but a multi-colored striped skirt, orange shirt & black cardigan

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a triscuit with some garden herb hvarti

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? MPR (All Things Considered)

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? purple!

23. FAVORITE SMELL? fresh cut grass, cookies baking

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO? eyes, smile

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? I've never met her but I enjoy reading her blog a lot!

27. FAVORITE DRINK. Diet coke

28. FAVORITE SPORT. Football (to watch)

29. EYE COLOR. blue

30. HAT SIZE. no clue

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes, and glasses.

32. FAVORITE FOOD(S)? pasta, chips, ice cream, edamame, green beans, bread

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings!!

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? All 4 seasons, please.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? BOTH!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? pie or cheesecake

37. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Uh, no one.

38. LEAST LIKELY? everyone.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? MY ANTONIA by Willa Cather (yes Peder! I'm still reading it!!)

40. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? I don't have a mousepad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Made on Mtv - I'm so embarrassed.

42. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Beavis purring next to me, the quietness of the woods, babbling brooks, waves, you get the idea...

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Is taht even a question? BEATLES

44. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Rome

45. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can remember dates like crazy.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Austin, Minnesota (St. Olaf Hospital)

47. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from Carrieoke

48. APPARENTLY I LOST ONE IN TRANSLATION - doh! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....