Weekend Plans

I'm feeling rather blech today but thankfully it is Friday and that means 2 days of blissful away-from-here-ness.

Tonight I am going to *try* to apply coat #2 of "Evening Gown" (midnight blue) paint to the front door. Come on, it's been over a week already. Sheesh.

Next I think I will drink wine and sew. I'm not sure if those two go together, but we'll find out.

Tomorrow morning I have a hiking date with Steve. Not sure if we'll do part of the Superior Hiking Trail or the Western Waterfront Trail...we'll see.

Tomorrow afternoon I have my first wedding dress fitting. Sadly, I have no one to go with me. Ho-hum.

Either tomorrow night or Sunday morning I will drive to Apple Valley (suburb of the "Twin Cities") for a bridal shower that my Sister is throwing for me. Followed by driving back to Duluth.

Then BAM it's Monday and we start all over again. Ay yi yi....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....