Weekend Update Pt. II

Well, I can't get any more pictures to post for some reason.

The rest of my weekend included: hiking the new trail w/Steve and watching the moonrise from the hilltop; Sitting on the patio at Sir Ben's and listening to live music; Hanging out with my new mentee "Miss M." We did some sidewalk chalk art, blew bubbles & played in the yard, drank lemonade, made funny pictures on PhotoBooth and ate ice cream bars. Steve & I also registered at Target. Ay yi yi - who know it would be so much work?!?! It took over 2 hours and we still have a few more things to add. Yikes. I was exhausted.

Sunday night we picked out a backpacking tent & light weight sleeping bags and added them to our REI registry. Fun stuff! Now I REALLY want to go camping...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....