This & That

I got my new battery for Mac. Unfortunately after one night of cord-free lap top use and proper calibration of the new battery, I'm getting the evil "x" again in the battery icon. I'm so sad & frustrated by this! I'm thinking it's definitely my computer and trying to find time when I can send it off for repairs is going to be tough. I have a wedding to finish editing and then I have another one to do, plus compiling our wedding dance music and also pics for a slideshow. Argh! This is not really good timing. I've emailed my contact at Apple and hopefully he'll have some advice. Argh!

I also cannot get pics to post any more from Mac via blogger. It's getting frustrating! What's up with that? Last week it was working just slick.

Last night Miss M & I went to the theatre. You can read about it & see pics here.

It's clouding up so we might actually get some rain. It is LOOOOOOONG overdue and everything is crunchy & dry & brown. My garden is looking fabulous though.

In 37 days I go to Vegas for my Birthday/Bachelorette Extravaganza! I am so looking forward to seeing friends (some whom I haven't seen for 3+ years!) and also cutting loose, relaxing, having a good time. I can't wait! And in 66 days I get married! eeeeeeeeeek! I love having things to look forward to!

And lastly - I have not registered for any FiestaWare in nearly 7 days. A miracle, wouldn't you say? Whew!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....