busy busy busy

Today was insane. A million projects to do - not enough hours in the day. Not fun projects either. Bah. But I do like it better than being bored. That being said - how 'bout being a *little* busy now and spreading it out? Why does it all have to come in the same week?!!? Ah well, beggars can't be choosers I guess.

I worked late (just a 1/2 hour - no biggie) then rushed home, ate a cookie, changed and just barely made it to Salsa Cardio; had a great workout, delivered a "Kinky" CD to the teacher (that's a band, people - get your minds out of the weird gutter) then rushed off to J's to fix a small defect on the Scene Selections menu for the dvd. Then off to the rehab center to visit Steve's Dad - I thought I would time it perfectly with Steve. I talked to him earlier and knew he'd be getting back into town around 8pm. So I get there only to have T tell me that Steve wasn't coming because he just got into town, is tired, etc. Ah well. I spent some time with R - I think he enjoyed my visit. I gave him cookies! We watched a show on the History channel about Taxidermy - which was weird and sort of creepy and interesting all at once.

Now I'm home - it's almost 9 - I need to eat some dinner and UNWIND. I think a coors light is calling me from the kitchen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....