Nothin'

I've got nothing but thought I would log on anyway. Today was typical - work, lunch, work, "work-out," surfing and tonight movie work! Oh for the loveofgod when will this project end? I got slightly crabby today when J told me that the only day he & R could work on the music mixes (which I need to be at to keep the peace - ugh) is Sunday afternoon. HELLO - Holiday Weekend. Do you know how few of these we get? Besides, Steve & I are planning on camping on Saturday night and bbq'ing with his mom Sunday evening and then there's the beer so really - maybe I can squeeze in a couple hours somewhere but I'm annoyed nonetheless.

SOMEDAY I will be working on a new creative endeavor....god, I hope so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....