Weekend Update

Friday night had a lovely dinner out with Steve's Mom & her boyfriend - Olive Garden. I hadn't been to the one in Duluth yet (it's only 2+ years old....I don't get out much, do I?). After that...I think was just super tired from the 2 glasses of wine...so went to bed before the Biography of Donald Trump (on A&E) was even over. I am a dud.

Saturday - slept in...had lovely breakfast of spam-n-eggs and rolls from Johnson's Bakery (super yum). Yesterday afternoon Steve & ran marathon errands - LensCrafters, Verizon, JC Penneys, Menards, Target, Cub...it took FOREVER....but I am on a familyshare plan, I have a kick ass new pair of Levi's, we delivered a baby gift which was adorable (and wrapped cutely too) and we ate a nice grilled dinner (brats, tater tots, beans) when we got home. DAMN my life is exciting!

Last night we visited our friends & their newborn. So cute. I wanted to gobble up her little fingers they were so adorable. And her cheeks! Oh my god. You should have a license to be so cute. After that we stopped by a pub for a few brews and some bluegrass. It was a nice night. But the free popcorn made my stomach feel crappy. Ah well.

Today I did some movie work and that's about it.

Tomorrow's Monday - BLECH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....