New Girl

Well, I got the phone (the cheaper of the two) I wasn't going to....yet (I like to procrastinate) but then I noticed a $200+ error in (my favor) in my check book (did I mention I currently work in Finance - doh!). So, I went ahead and got it. It takes pictures! Wheeee! I might just have to start taking some and posting them, we'll see....25 cents a pop (to send) or $2.99 for 20....I'll just see if I like it first.

And I FINALLY got my new contacts. My eye appointment was March 14th - and they arrived today. Sheesh. They're gas perms...I haven't worn gas perms in...8 years (?) and WOW are they weird. I forgot how TEENY TINY they are!! and they move! All the time! And I can feel them! and I feel like they're going to pop out of my head. Hopefully I'll get used to them (again) fast. I'm so happy to not to have to wear my glasses -wheeeee! my eyes should be nice and healed by now.

What's up with me and "wheeeee" lately?

Ah well, off to edit....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....