Bon Voyage!

Well, I just say "I'll see ya later" to the Steve....it was a little later than originally planned but that was okay with me. We had a lovely evening of a grilled steak dinner, downloading pics off his camera so that he has lots of room for new pics, packing and long goodbyes. I know he's not going to be gone that long - especially compared to people going off to fight a war for a year or even going away for a month, two months, six months...but right now 10 days seems like an eternity.

I pray for his safe journey and his safe return and a fabulous time in between. I can't wait to hear all his stories and see his pictures and have him back in my arms.

*sigh*

I think I'll go have another glass of wine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....