April 23, 2004
Why I like the Boy

Because I’m a complete ASS when put on the spot and I can’t seem to come up with things that I really want to say…I decided to start making a list of why I like the Boy so much. He asked me last night – well, he asked a rhetorical question to himself in my presence (“why does she like me…”) and so I tried to respond in a wonderfully eloquent, romantic and heartfelt way but instead just sounded like I’d had 5 beers in the last few hours and a bowl of cereal for dinner.

So, here it goes…remember this could never be complete and I’m sure will always continue to grow…

1) He’s so damn sweet
2) He’s thoughtful, helpful, romantic
3) A good cuddler
4) A good lover
5) A wonderful kisser
6) A little quiet but not shy; he adapts well with new groups of people and isn’t afraid to start conversations – even with my parents and my ex!
7) He’s the perfect height for me. I never knew I liked dating guys under 6 feet tall but I absolutely love it (I’m only 5’ tall). I can hug him and kiss him and just stand there with him and I don’t get a neck ache.
8) We dance in my living room by candlelight for hours at a time.
9) He thinks I’m beautiful
10) He told me that I inspire him. Yes, I melted right there on the kitchen floor.
11) He loves nature, trees, outdoors – he appreciates the beauty of the northland and loves living here.
12) He bought me a dimmer switch and installed it when I wasn’t home.
13) He keeps his beer in my basement and keeps restocking the fridge.
14) He parks in the alley behind my house and uses a ‘secret knock’ at my backdoor so I know it’s not some stranger.
15) He drew hearts on my Valentine’s Day card envelope (and this was our 4th date!)
16) He has helped me chop vegetables for movie shoots & family functions on more than one occasion.
17) He likes my mandarin orange salad
18) He likes to drink beer.
19) I am so incredibly attracted to him its ridiculous
20) We walk the same pace
21) I can imagine traveling around the world with him.
22) I can imagine marrying him
23) I can imagine having kids with him
24) I can imagine growing old with him
25) He is patient with me even when I’m freaking out.
26) He is a ying to my yang
27) He tells me he loves touching my skin
28) He likes to hold my hand
29) He feels bad when I have to get up for work and he gets to sleep in
30) He watched my first film 5 times in 2 days!!


…more to come….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I should've done this a year ago....

Penguin Shenanigans

I figured it out....